We try to be as transparent as possible.
We hope these terms & conditions set your expectations as our customer. If you have questions or concerns at any time, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
By purchasing products from CanvasCaddy.com or via custom e-mailed invoice you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, warranty policy, and refund policy.
- Built to Order. We are a small, on-demand printer and manufacturer. While we offer popular canvas frame sizes for sale via our website store, no units are pre-built or sitting "in stock." We can't simply "ship one out!" We cut frames to size. We print, cut, and finish all graphics to order. Your order is getting personal attention and care from our team. We put sincere time and effort into each order. We are confident the end-result will show why it takes the time it does.
- Mandatory Artwork Approval. NO orders will print without your written approval via e-mail. If you need your order fast, please approve your artwork ASAP. We ONLY begin production with your approval. You are in complete control of this process.
- Limited Refund Policy. Refunds can ONLY be issued on orders that are NOT approved for final print production. Once we begin production, we cannot stop or modify your order.
- Warranty. We offer a limited 90-day warranty on your hardware. Essentially this gives you enough time to open and install your product to make sure there are no defects or damage in shipping. All materials are commercial grade and are built to last.
- Non-Profit / 501(c)3 Discounts. We accept tax exempt status/papers from organizations who are a charity, non-profit, or in the US government/education sector. All those who qualify receive additional discounts and bulk rates, excluding additional promotions and other coupons.
- Coupons & Pricing. All coupons, pricing, and promotions subject to change at anytime for any reason. No third party coupons are accepted. Sign up for our mailing list or watch for announcements via social media!
- Shipping & Delivery. All shipping and tracking issues must be reported directly to UPS for resolution. We will help rectify any outstanding situations, but our number one priority is production. We will ship directly from our Ontario, CA print facility to you via UPS. Our primary markets are the United States and Canada, but we can make special arrangements for International Deliveries upon request.
With thousands of vendor options out there, we truly appreciate you considering our Canvas Caddy products!